HERMA 400 with laser - The system for laser-activatable lables
The HERMA 400 applicator, the HERMA laser-activatable labels and a CO2 laser printer – the cost-effective, reliable labeling solution for a broad spectrum of industrial applications.
Areas of application
- Packaging labeling
- Shipping labeling
- Batch/lot labeling
- Labeling food packaging
- Bar code labeling of products
- Applications in the publishing industry
Your advantages with laser-activatable labels from HERMA in the System
- Specially developed label paper for labeling with CO2 laser systems (black colour change, no by-products)
- Smear-proof and scratch-resistant
- High resistance to ageing
- ISEGA-tested and certified (suitable for packaging food)
- Suitable for difficult production conditions
- Fast, precise labeling
- Reliable, low-maintenance labeling technology
- Non-impact printing
- High contrast, precise edge definition
- No additional consumables
- Ideal for plain text, graphics, bar codes and 2D codes in all print layouts
- Allows printing and dispensing of the “last” label
The HERMA 400 applicator can be combined with a laser from either Domino or KBA. Because the installation and data connection situations can vary greatly from user to user, HERMA cooperates with both manufacturers. Thanks to the range offered by its two partners, HERMA can meet the requirements of numerous laser applications to offer the right solution.
Based in Cambridge, England, Domino ist one of the leading specialists for coding and marking systems. For 35 years, it has offered coding, marking, printing and labeling solutions for products and packaging identification, as well as pallet identification, across various industries. Customers benefit from Domino's worldwide sales and service network with 25 subsidiaries and more than 200 sales partners.
Founded in 1972, KBA-Metronic GmbH is a mid-sized company with about 300 employees that has been a subsidiary of Koenig & Bauer AG since 2004. KBA-Metronic is fully focussed on the development, design, production and sale of printing and labeling technology, and has been developing labeling systems since 1987.
In our brochure on laser coding, you will find out more about using laser-activatable labels, as well as the properties and advantages of laser labeling.
Read more about the 920 LAM material that is suitable for laser labeling on our Self-adhesive Material division's page.